Internet voting in Florida etc

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Nov 8 12:08:43 PST 2000

from declan mccullah's list. best blow by blow when things got hairy last night!

*********

------------------------------------------------------------------------- POLITECH -- the moderated mailing list of politics and technology You may redistribute this message freely if it remains intact. To subscribe, visit http://www.politechbot.com/info/subscribe.html This message is archived at http://www.politechbot.com/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------