Eric the manly

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Wed Nov 8 14:14:42 PST 2000

pffah--dennis, i say we surreptitiously recruit a group of like-minded list members and bide our time until we find eric and brad together.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Brad DeLong Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 3:47 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Eric the manly

>So I hear that Eric Alterman says he wants to strangle Ralph Nader
>with his bare hands.
>
>Doug

It is true that Nader's net lifetime impact on social welfare has probably switched from plus to minus as a result of yesterday...

Brad DeLong