In Search of Clinton's Brain

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at oregon.uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 9 04:25:25 PST 2000

Since Max's stylin' post already hit the nail on the head -- our 18th century electoral system is going to eat itself in glorious Technicolor -- I thought I'd send y'all this slightly different take of the 2000 election, a kind of admixture of psychobiography and mass-cultural analysis of the neoliberal era. It's sort of experimental, but comments/feedback are welcome. Adobe version is at <http://www.efn.org/~dredmond/psybiogr.PDF> and HTML is up at <http://www.efn.org/~dredmond/psybiogr.html>).

-- Dennis