Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

Barry Rene DeCicco bdecicco at umich.edu
Thu Nov 9 07:17:22 PST 2000

Riots after sports victories are done only by Democrats? Yeah, right.

As for other violent action, the right started organizing tens of thousands of people in armed bands in the early 1990's, who complained that the government was doing illegal stuff, and the that 'militia' had the right and duty to stop it. Of course, none of those guys were saying the same thing during the 1980's - their eyes only seemed to see Clinton, not Reagan. The only reason that we didn't have more violence than we did was that MeViegh acted a little too early, and caused a minor backlash.

Barry