Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Thu Nov 9 17:42:18 PST 2000

Given the statistic I heard the past few days that 94% of blacks vote democrat, I can be pretty safe in saying a significant number of those rioters were democrats. I'm sure you can draw similar conclusions looking at the demographics of the other groups who were tearing up the city because a couple of over-active pituitary cases (most of whom wern't even from their city) were able to stick a ball in a hoop. You can call me racist. I call it deduction.