Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Nov 9 20:45:46 PST 2000

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Christopher Susi wrote:

> > Riots after sports victories are done only by
> > Democrats? Yeah, right.
>
> Given the statistic I heard the past few days that 94% of
> blacks vote democrat, I can be pretty safe in saying a
> significant number of those rioters were democrats.

You cannot do that statistically unless you really expand that weasel word 'significantly' to some outrageous definition. There is no reason in your <cough> 'argument' to not assume that every one of those people in that riot wouldn't know a Dempublican from a telephone pole.

> You can call me racist. I call it deduction.

Why bother calling you a racist when the obvious conclusion (with much lower burden of proof) is that you are an ignorant fool? You wouldn't know deduction if it came up and slapped you on the ass. I'm satisfied to leave it at that.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

If the government doesn't like the people, why doesn't it dissolve them and elect a new people? --Brecht