Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:35:16 PST 2000

A monumentally stupis piece of reasoning. 90 some percent of Blacks who vote are Dems. Most black,a higher propertion than the general population, don't vote. My guess is that most who do are dreadfully respectable chuechgoers who are appalled by all sorts of hooliganism. Anyway, having survived 10 years of sports riots at Ohio State in Columbus, where there are no Democrats, I am pretty sure that I have seen a good many Republican sports rioters. --jks