President Gore

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:39:53 PST 2000

Question about those absentee ballets. They are predominbantly military, I gather. Now the conventional wisdom is that service ballots are disproportionately Repug. But aren't the services disproportionately AFrican-American? And aren't Blacks overwhelmingly Demogogic? What is it, that Black soldiers don't vote? Or what? Is the conventional wisdom wrong? This is a real question. --jks