President Gore

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Nov 10 08:59:45 PST 2000

Less powerful as a prognosticator. But there are still the mili ballots and those 1,500 or so (reported today, so it's more than a rumor) absentee ballots due in from Israel. If there is anything to the reports of irregularities -- and I'm not talking about incorrectly marked ballots -- Gore actually won in Florida.

Objectively speaking, I don't think the Dems have a case re: people who punched the wrong hole. Literal vote fraud -- miscounting of correctly cast votes -- is their only legitimate issue, IMO.

All the hoohah about other stuff serves a different purpose -- to delegitimize Bush before he even gets inaugurated. Not an unworthy enterprise.

mbs