Nader cost himself federal funds (Re: election demographics

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Nov 10 10:01:22 PST 2000

It doesn't prove your point at all. People were largely voting out of fear of a Bush win -- the Dems had vulnerable people (I know this is true of the disabled vote) convinced that the state was in play when it really was not. People who wanted to vote for Nader did not because they feared a Bush presidency would kill disability civil rights.

Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html