Nader cost himself federal funds (Re: election demographics

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Nov 10 11:32:27 PST 2000

Nathan Newman wrote:

> But Nader supporters have got to recognize that Gore and liberal Dems didn't
> "steal" Nader votes either. Nader lost those votes by ignoring their
> concerns and alienating them by campaigning in swing states.

Nathan: Your Nader-bashing and denial of reality continue to mystify me. Do you have any comprehension of why people supported Ralph Nader? Do you honestly expect them to think that their candidate shouldn't have campaigned in "swing" states? I think Nader was more interested in getting the 5% than in hurting Al Gore.

It's a shame that the dead children in Iraq can't vote for Gore to show him their gratitude for the wisdom of the Clinton/Gore policy in Iraq.

It's a shame that Leonard Peltier isn't out of jail so he could vote for the party which promised to look into his case 8 YEARS ago.

Chuck0