President Gore

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Fri Nov 10 14:38:19 PST 2000

I tend to think the corporate finacial elite will find Gore perferable to Bush. Gore's social security privatization plan is more do-able, considering the new make up of the congress, and things have been pretty damn good for the rich and the super rich during the Clinton-Gore years.

The only thing that could derail Gore is if there is a deal something akin to the handshake that occured between investment bankers after the sinking of the Lusitania. :o)

Tom