Quote Kvetcher Strikes Again!

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Nov 10 16:25:31 PST 2000

Barry,

Did you consider that some people may have difficulty reading smaller print or are that you may be Kkvetching by the white male nondisabled standard? Fact is the ADA calls for 14 point print for those who have difficulty reading small print. In my case I settled for 12 point charcoal typeface. I will try to delete most of the posts that I am responding to but don't expect me to change my type size. I believe that you have options on your end that you can exercise, don't you? Sorry it "hurts" your eyes. Just delete my emails if you can't adjust on your end.

marta