President Gore

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Fri Nov 10 21:03:50 PST 2000

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Catherine Driscoll wrote:

> Doug wrote:
>
> >I'm guessing that after a consultation with the ruling class, Gore will
> >fold, in the interests of legitimacy and closure.
>

> that's so disappointing
> just when i'm really enjoying it

Hi Cat,

I know, it's just like Doug to be the wet blanket of reason on the party! I really, really, want to see these wankers self destruct -- just 'poof' and and they melt down from having to change their patriotic spin in real-time so often that the circuits just can't take it any longer. And the people don't buy it.

Mainstream media are starting to report the furriner press making fun of 'Merkins and their electoral problems. That cannot be allowed to stand and I think that will cause the PTB to wrap things up soooner rather than later. Somebody will do an Eisenhower on Nixon to Gore (Clinton?) and this will all be settled soon.

I'm still hoping for a shit storm tho'!

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

If the government doesn't like the people, why doesn't it dissolve them and elect a new people? --Brecht