President Gore

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Nov 10 21:12:46 PST 2000

Joe writes:

>Mainstream media are starting to report the furriner press
>making fun of 'Merkins and their electoral problems. That
>cannot be allowed to stand and I think that will cause the PTB
>to wrap things up soooner rather than later. Somebody will do
>an Eisenhower on Nixon to Gore (Clinton?) and this will all be
>settled soon.

truly this is the most fun i've ever had with an american election tell me, if you had a working basic education system do you think an electoral system that didn't rely on pushing buttons might be possible?

ratm's 'testify' clip seemed to be played many times overnight on the abc seems extra fabulous at present

but tell me Gore won't really cave to the 'distinguished exit' -- oh yes he probably will but in any case he seemed happier than bush in the newsclips we're getting here

catherine