Bush or Gore do not matter

M.J.Medjeral mario at medjeral.uklinux.net
Sun Nov 12 00:30:12 PST 2000

I do not understand why participants ( which are supposed to be marxist or at least leaning to the left) get so excited about this election. Does it matter who wins? Does it matter how he wins? (recounting, hand-counting, injunctions, etc). Both are genuine representatives of the ideology which sustain 'Empire' (In the sense as defined by M.Hardt & A.Negri), all the circus we are witnessing is irrelevant if you do not identify yourself with this political design. The issue here is not Gore or Bush, but the fact that there is a crisis in the 'administrative machine' which was designed to lead this Empire. The 'rationality' of this machine is being questioned and this (at least from my view) is positive.