Shelley McKinney

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Nov 12 07:14:17 PST 2000

At 09:53 AM 11/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
>A friend forwarded a copy of this rather offensive piece to me. Who is this
>McKinney? - Tom

an asshole. unfortunately, this seems to be the way *everyone* is spinning this. i wish *someone* would get their hands on one of those machines and a card and hold a news conference. this makes me sick this assumption that people were stupid.

Shelley McKinney is a free-lance writer and Staff columnist for Ether Zone. She often addresses issues of political correctness, believing PC-ism to be the scourge of our modern American culture. Shelley Mckinney can be reached at ecaillie at earthlink.