lbo-talk-digest V1 #3628 (Quote Kvetching)

Barry Rene DeCicco bdecicco at umich.edu
Mon Nov 13 06:52:40 PST 2000

(BTW - I'll try to always put the phrase 'Quote Kvetching' in my subject line, so that those who want can filter things out, if they're not receiving in digest. And as always, popular clamor will cause me to withdraw my mission of kvetching).

And the record is...

17 screens of HTML following a post.

I confess my lapse, and beg for a second chance:

Somebody published a list of site which would have instructions for turning off HTML.

Kelley has volunteered to put those instructions on a web site. I'd then link my kvetching to it. This way, everybody would be able to access those instructions.

So, could whoever posted those links once, post them again?

Thanks,

Barry