Update on the 1960 Election

Barry Rene DeCicco bdecicco at umich.edu
Mon Nov 13 07:57:46 PST 2000

There is an article in 'Journalism Quarterly' by Edmnund Kallina, discussing this (from 1985; the date is not on the pages that I copied). In that article, there is a report mentioned, by Morris Wexler, a special prosecutor investigating allegations of vote fraud in Chicago. The report is supposedly available from the Chicago Historical Society; I'll know for sure on Tuesday.

If anybody has any further information on allegations of vote fraud raised by the GOP in the 1960 presidential election, in Chicago or elsewhere, or on the re-counts conducted in Hawwaii and California, I'd appreciate getting it.

Barry