Voter Fraud,etc.

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Tue Nov 14 12:46:41 PST 2000

How on earth could they prevent fraud? Even if they used machines/computers people would find a way to commit fraud. Computers can be hacked and machines can be tinkered with. I wonder how much fraud there was in past elections that we never heard about. I recall reading somewhere that Janet Reno had to intervene in Florida a few years back. Is this true?

Re Nader: I didn't vote for Nader because even if he got elected none of his stuff would get thru Congress. Big Biz would never tolerate a living wage. Nader is an effort to push the Left further left--which is bound to fail. What turkey would vote for Nader?

Florida Vote: Wasn't that allegedly illegal ballot used in some counties in Ohio?

I wish the Media would get its facts straight. But they have their own agenda.