Voter Fraud,etc.

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Tue Nov 14 19:07:34 PST 2000

In one rural Ohio county the "Socialite" candidate for president got about 800 write in votes. Nader is credited with getting 19 votes in that same county. No doubt a hotbed of rural socialites.:o)

The story the UAW worthy's are telling about the Gore staffer assigned to work with the UAW in Ohio is pretty funny. The Gore staffer shows up driving a Toyota. Then there's one of my personal favorite Women of Steel assigned to work with the AFL-CIO 2000 and she's driving a Toyota too. In the immortal words of one Ohio congressperson, "beam me up."

Tom