[back off, Democratic avengers]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:27:24 PST 2000

Chris Kromm wrote:

> Two words to described Katherine Harris: Blueblood Arrogance. (or is that
> three?) I do think the attraction has a dominatrix element -- I picture
> hordes of pundits and intellectuals, lining up to be spanked in the
> Secretary of State offices...

Apparently it is a non-issue for some. Carl's post continues as below and Chris in quoting the post ignores these words from Peter. Personally I find it an issue in comparison to which who wins in Florida is utterly trivial. And while I don't doubt that every Secretary of State, male or female, in the 50 states is slime, I am being increasingly affronted, now that I'm paying attention to this thread, at posts which are more concerned with making anti-woman wisecracks than anything else.

Carrol