[back off, Democratic avengers]

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 17 12:55:45 PST 2000

Two words to described Katherine Harris: Blueblood Arrogance. (or is that three?) I do think the attraction has a dominatrix element -- I picture hordes of pundits and intellectuals, lining up to be spanked in the Secretary of State offices...

----- Original Message ----- From: Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 2:37 PM Subject: Re: [back off, Democratic avengers]