Fantastical EC outcomes

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Fri Nov 24 20:36:49 PST 2000

> According to Thursday's FT, "If nothing is decided
>by the time President Bill Clinton leaves office, House Speaker Dennis
>Hastert would be in line to become president. He would have to resign
>from Congress. Should he decide against that move, Senator Thurmond is

what would happen if Thurmond passed on to the sweet hereafter? In college I dated a gal who had once interned for Thurmond. She said he could never remember her name and would patronizingly pat her on the head. She could do a flawless imitation. After Strom - but before me - she became a militant feminist who liked rap music.