Porn Politics (was Porn Aesthetics)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 24 22:34:32 PST 2000

At 05:56 AM 11/25/00 +0000, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> > the four most overrated things are lobster, champaigne,
> > anal sex, and picnics. Or so I heard.
>
>What an afternoon!

hmmmm. well, by virtue of working in the restaurant biz i've had my share of lobster and champagne and it is mighty mighty might fine. and a nice picnic at the dining room table with champagne, lobster, candles and a napkin throwing fight to finish up and segue into other things ain't so bad.....

heh.

jiss for you jordy!

kell

p.s. peter and others: my point was that denigrating anal sex is, as far as i'm concerned, denigrating gay males and i find that deeply problematic. not to mention that some of you het men are missing out! LOL