Taking the cure

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Sat Nov 25 01:59:02 PST 2000

you clearly have not been to one of these new age retreats in cali where white folks do all kinds of crazy ass stuff in the woods in an effort to reclaim the soul they sacrificed when they dealt for membership in the white race.

chris niles -------

You're right, I haven't been to any retreats. But this thread seemed to be about finding cures for whiteness, and I offered one--rather me and my work buddy came up with one.

Now, you were pretty quick to dismiss this idea, so I'll ask you, what you suggest instead.

Chuck Grimes