Intellectual Pissing Contests

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Nov 27 08:19:00 PST 2000

At 03:58 AM 11/27/00 +0000, Jennifer opined:
>I think the American Political system is vunerable right now. Let's crumble
>it. Get em' while they're tying their shoes. HEE! HEE!

Hmmm.. what exactly makes it more vulnerable? Corporate profits are record high, Amerikuns are swarming to shopping malls like flies to shit, Ralph Nader scored meager 3% of the vote, much less than Pat Buchanan or Ross Perot, or for that matter, the margin of statistical error, Shrub just got springboarded to the White House, Repugs control the Congress and the Senate - in a word, things could not be better for the Capital, could they?

wojtek