Naderites brought you Bush

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:39:45 PST 2000

This has to be a joke. It's a send-up of the Tod Gitlins of the world. Could even an establishment liberal in a university sinecure produce something so bizarre (and so ill-written)? I particularly liked the parts about Nader's being "under the control of the CIA" and Bush's having an abortion in 1971...

Thanks for brightening the day,

--C. G. Estabrook