Drug War & Conservatives (Re: Charlatans Left & Right

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:52:43 PST 2000

Posner is not exactly a libertarian--unlike Professor Richard Epstein, he is not a fetishist about property rights. I am not even sure that he counts as a conservative any more. He is an excellent judge, and properly skeptical of the drug wars. --jks

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com