Spreading rumors

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Oct 2 13:24:32 PDT 2000

Thanks Chip. I get tired of this bullshit too.

Don't even get me started about some of the claims of police "brutality" coming out of recent actions. Nobody ever said that going to jail was any picnic. Some of the things that have been characterized as "brutality" are ridiculous. I've spent the night in jail after a police riot and the cops threatened me with all kinds of stuff. Big deal. That's what they get paid to do. Get out of jail and go and make more trouble.

Chuck0