October Surprise (was Re: Spreading rumors)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Oct 2 14:27:11 PDT 2000

>Get out of jail and go and make more
>trouble.
>
>Chuck0

*whoop* *whoop* *nnnnhhhnnnn* dick wave alert. dick wave alert. *whoop* *whoop* *nnnnhhhnnn*

maybe it's what happens all the time, but exposing it when it happens to people that is ostensibly shouldn't happen to is what gets broad support on our side.

> > The October Surprise sucked energy out of the left, even after some of the
> > original reporters on the story retracted their earlier claims and
> exposed some
> > of their sources as hucksters.

???

fill me in please.

kelley, at the risk of getting my xmas stolen by chip!