October Surprise (was Re: Spreading rumors)

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Tue Oct 3 10:14:17 PDT 2000

To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: October Surprise (was Re: Spreading rumors)

Hi,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
> [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of kelley
> Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 5:27 PM
> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
> Subject: October Surprise (was

> Re: Spreading rumors
> dick wave alert
> fill me in please

And they say feminists don't have a sense of humor...

Re: The lack of an October Surprise, see:

Snepp, Frank. (1991). "Brenneke Exposed." Village Voice, September 10, 1991, pp. 27-31.

Snepp, Frank. (1993). "Last Rites: The Implications of the Final Debunking (We Hope) of October Surprise, Village Voice, February 2, 1993, p. 36.

and my old article in the Columbia Journalism Review: "Big Stories, Spooky Sources."

http://www.publiceye.org/media/spooky.html

-Chip Berlet