Reasonable suspicion

Tue Oct 3 07:47:37 PDT 2000

About all they could be saying was that a frisk is not a full search. I can't remember.

Since then, even the Fourth Amendment accomplishments of the Warren Court have been significantly obliterated.

CB

>>> JKSCHW at aol.com 10/03/00 10:29AM >>>
Hey, that was the Warren court, allegedly the good guys. --jks

In a message dated Mon, 2 Oct 2000 5:23:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Charles Brown" <CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us> writes:

<<

>>> JKSCHW at aol.com 10/02/00 05:07PM >>>

CB: By the way, since probable cause is the constitutional standard, how is it that reasonable suspicion passes constitutional muster ?

Take it up with the Supreme Court, who said it was in Terry. --jks

CB: Yes, Stop and Frisk. Just seems a patently , logically wrong decision.

I ain't about to say anything to the Supreme Hoods.