blocking the Dick Armey

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Oct 3 10:25:33 PDT 2000

>moodwatch - bleh. high-tech bitch control- who needs it? nothing that a
>calender and thermometer can't track just as well.
>
>One look at the screen shot was enough not to download it. As to the
>warnings, how obnoxious. Are the warnings blocked, like the advertisements
>are supposed to be, in the paid mode?
>
>Anita

there is an option in paid, you can get rid of the chilis. i was going to, but i kind of like them! :) you can get rid of it with out paying and without the adverts. or you can tweak eudora.ini in sponsored mode. let me know if you want it i'll send more info. i wouldn't have bothered to get it, no advance over eudora 4--it just makes my life simpler for creating fancy emails with purty pictures in them for clients! this is supposed to encourage them to read the contents. heh. riiiiiiiiiiiight.

thanks for the info on espionage too anita. used it in a piece on netspionage. espionage and steganography. it was a perfect example to since many of the "conventional" espionage examples i had were about pilfering things, this was a defection. i got a couple more like it when i sent the same request elsewhere, so it made for an interesting counterpoint in the timeline i hacked together just for fun as a sidebar to the main piece.

thanks

kelley