Amazon Clears Things Up

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Wed Oct 4 12:23:04 PDT 2000

But they'll still sell your info to whomever they want after they extracted that info from you under a privacy policy where they claimed they would not do that. I listened to that fuck Bezos on NPR the other morning. All his talk about 'passion' (that seems to be the latest biz-speak buzzword) for the customer relationship. Made me wanna puke after he lied to every last one of us.

I will never buy anything from Amazon again and I can hardly wait until the damn thing collapses once and for all.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com