ecological entrepreneurs, the Fortune 500, and Ralph

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Wed Oct 4 22:25:27 PDT 2000

Been off-line and not paying much attention to matters political for the last few weeks. But I could not resist passing this along:

>Industrial Ecology 2000

>Global Futures and UC Berkeley Haas School of Business presents
"Industrial >Ecology 2000: Maximizing Shareholder Value, Lessons from the Natural
>World."

======

Well I wonder how they'll reconcile themselves to the fact that the most successful model for IE [Kalundborg] is smack dab in the middle of a Nordic style social democracy. Just 'cause hucksters are making yet another idea grab doesn't mean the Danes have gone belly up. Hell Mike Davis ought to visit the place it's the perfect counter-LA.

Let JJ Jr. watch Africa reel for a few years under the latest trade bill that got rammed through Congress and he'll radicalize for sure.

Ian