Re-delete it (Re: Reinsert (was Re: snip (was: Nut Casey))

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Oct 9 11:10:54 PDT 2000

>Leo wrote on 5 October
>
>'Jim will persist in his view that a genocide never took place.'
>
>(and let me state for the record, that I never doubted that close to a
>million Tutsis were killed on grounds of their race in 1994, nor ever
>said so.)
>--

ma! ma! he poked me in the eye, that's why i smacked him with a baseball bat.

fergodsake. doug just threatened to boot people off this list for name calling and you just blithely engage in it anyway.... were you hoping to prove that you're a golden child of the list or that doug's a hypocrit?

hey, as joe, says, cheap entertainment. name calling is fine by me, just as long as it's equal opp namecalling and no one gets booted for it.