Re-delete it (Re: Reinsert (was Re: snip (was: Nut Casey))

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 10:20:46 PDT 2000

In message <5.0.0.25.2.20001009121955.00a4f280 at mail.gte.net>, kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> writes

>i don't see how leo was calling jim a "denier"

Leo wrote on 5 October

'Jim will persist in his view that a genocide never took place.'

(and let me state for the record, that I never doubted that close to a million Tutsis were killed on grounds of their race in 1994, nor ever said so.) -- James Heartfield

Great Expectations: the creative industries in the New Economy is available from Design Agenda, 4.27 The Beaux Arts Building, 10-18 Manor Gardens, London, N7 6JT Price 7.50 GBP + 1GBP p&p