research hints, anyone? (fwd)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Oct 11 12:20:10 PDT 2000

You need a microsimulation model to answer these questions. You can find the results of such work on the web sites of Citizens for Tax Justice, the Joint Committee on Taxation of the U.S. Congress, and the Congressional Budget Office. But you can't just find any question you might come up with. Somebody has to have done the runs and gotten an answer. There are innumerable permutations possible, and of course each year the estimates would change. In the not-too-distant future EPI might have such a model up and running. Then if you have a question I might be able to answer it for you, for a reasonable fee, of course.

mbs

Max or anybody else with a clue,

Can you recommend anything to this person?

thx,

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com