Working-Papers Site for Political Science Scholars

PJFagan PJFagan at megagate.com
Wed Oct 11 09:32:24 PDT 2000

This message has been cross posted.

Dear LBO-Talk Members:

A link to the Working-Papers Site for Political Science Scholars is listed below. I think once you view the site and see the other links that have been suggested, you will be very surprised at how many scholars there are out there publishing their working papers for themselves on their own websites. I believe that having one central place on the Web that is maintaining these links will facilitate future research and be of interest to many scholars. This is why the Working-Papers Site has been created.

There is a small section devoted to Political Labor in the Miscellaneous section on the website. I would like to add many more links to this section. If you are publishing your own papers, please explore the Working-Papers Site and, if you find it appropriate, click on the Add Link hyperlink to add a link to the working-papers section of your website.

Here is the link to the Working-Papers Site:

http://home.megagate.com/pjfagan/works_in_pro/index.htm

Thank you so much for your time and any consideration.

Patrick Fagan University of Southern Mississippi