Gore's lies

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 11 17:10:04 PDT 2000

At 01:29 AM 10/12/00 +0200, Magnus Bernhardsen wrote:
>Here's the rundown:
>
>http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/gorelies.htm
>
>Verdict: some of the stories are true, some are not.
>
>Kelley: weren't you the one who pointed us to this site some time ago?

yeah, but i was more interested in similar efforts--email campaigns--undertaken on behalf of bush. not that i cared about the truth or falsity of them, that is, but about what they *indicate*. i assume that must be some, but the frenzy of circulation lately suggests to me that people on the bush side are in a tizzy trying to get the vote out, as the email i sent yesterday indicated. you know, some perverse "hail mary" play or something. which is not to say that i think gore has it in the bag, but that some conservatives seem to be operating as if that's the case lately. i'm always surprised at the victimization games they play. sheesh!

kelley