Modern John Brown: Herbert Aptheker

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Oct 13 08:11:22 PDT 2000

>>> delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU 10/13/00 10:41AM >>>

I thought _The Rosenberg File_ was holding up quite well...

CB: But it wouldn't have been good for humanity for the U.S. to be the only country with nuclear weapons, no ? I mean especially from the standpoint of the Koreans and Viet Namese or even the Soviets. But even the Cubans. What would have become of the post WWII colonial independence movement , if the U.S. had a monopoly on the bomb ?

Isn't Rodash's book a conspiracy theory work ?