The murderous, sexually sadistic basis of the Federal Reserve

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 12:03:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/15/00 2:10:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

<< THE MURDEROUS, SEXUALLY SADISTIC BASIS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Crime, Punishment and Monetary Authority

The US Federal Government, by basing its monetary authority on

punishment protection with the treasons of 1913, has degenerated into

an irredeemably murderous and sexually sadistic regime operating

without lawful authority. >>

* * *

In the federal courts we gets these characters from time to time. One of them told Ilana Diamond Rovner, the judge I clerked for the year before last, "As a woman and a Jew, you have no jurisdiction over me." She said, "As a federal judge, I hold you in contempt." --jks