Fwd: [fc.network] FC Sporadic for Monday, October 16, 2000

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 16 07:10:59 PDT 2000

Date: 16 Oct 2000 07:55:40 -0000 From: "The FC Network" <fc.network-owner at listbot.com>

The FC Network - http://www.fuckedcompany.com

Hi,

I'm sitting here drinking "Mike's Hard Lemonade" out of a fuckedcompany mug. I'm drunk. Life couldn't get more pathetic.

But I did get my George Foreman Grill in the mail a couple of days ago and tonight made dinner for my friends Stacey and Amanda. We watched the season finale of Sex and the City -- which is really the only way I could figure to get a bunch of chicks to come over to my place.

I made so much food tonight and I'm such a fucking pig that I'm still hungry.

anyway, kiss my dot.

rock on, pud

//////// ADVERTISEMENT //////// Stay Ahead of the Game Don't be the last to know the latest developments in your region. Get real-time local business developments emailed daily from LocalBusiness.com. http://L90Dm.com/rdr/433/localbusiness ///////////////////////////////

So many of you clicked on that link in that ad last time that they decided to buy another ad. Rock on and hook me up yall... Click it.

All kinds of fucks today. As usual, here are some of my faves but there are more new ones on the site...

Hi Rumor has it the internet is out of money. Pack your stuff and go home. Company: all of em Points: 180

$60 minimum UrbanFetch.com is officially done. But here's the funny part. I'm such a famous and good-looking socialite, I always get invited to all the big elite "Silicon Alley" VIP parties. Actually I'm never invited to anything and usually just show up hoping I can pretend I'm with the guy in front of me, but "Knuckles The Bouncer" is usually on to my shenanigans, at which point I stand outside the velvet rope and stalk the hot HR chicks being allowed in. Oh yeah UrbanFetch.com. They really did invite me to their "wine cellar" party, celebrating the fact that they started delivering wine. So like the day before the party (and the day before their "adios" announcement...) their PR person calls me and says the party is cancelled, no reason given. ROCK ON! So UrbanFetch is ditching the whole "selling stuff" thing, and is gonna stick to just being one of the thousands of same-day messenger companies in NYC. Happy trails... Company: UrbanFetch.com Points: 184

Throw it into reverse Okay I never post fucks about stock prices or anything that has to do purely with the public stock market -- stocks go up and down and there's nothing inherently fucked about that. Unless a fucked company plans a 1-for-8 reverse stock split to bring their share price over $1 to maintain their Nasdaq listing. Welcome PlanetRX, to the newest dot-com trend. That's fucked. Company: PlanetRX Points: 158

Thriller Rumor has it that HollywoodTicket.com, backed by famed pedophile Michael Jackson, laid off everyone. Company: HollywoodTicket.com Points: 195

Last look Rumor has it FirstLook.com laid off around 35 of 100 employees. Brought to you by idealab! Company: FirstLook.com Points: 169

Copyright 2000. This hard lemonade stuff is really good. Especially for pussies like me who don't like beer all that much. Except Belgian beer -- that stuff is lethal (in a good way).

You too can be pathetic like me. Buy a mug: http://www.fuckedcompany.com/merch/