Hillary: dyke?

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 20:07:31 PDT 2000

I know the Hillary thing was the hook here, but did anyone note this paragraph?

“UPN affiliates WLOT and WBQZ in Watertown, N.Y., not far from Canada, are expected to air the ad Oct. 23 & 24. The stations' president and general manager, Anthony DiMarcantonio, was frustrated when Clinton and her Republican competitor Rick Lazio declined to place advertising on his small market stations. ‘Hillary Clinton and Rick Lazio won't touch us, we're not corporately owned,’ he says. ‘She's spent no money with me and I have no loyalty to her. They're not even throwing us a bone.’”

I find this refreshing. Finally, a contemporary media boss (a petty one, granted--not even "corporately owned") who’s honest about how his editorial decisions follow the money. Thank you, Mr. DiMarcantonio.

... _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.