Cybersilliness

kcwalker at syr.edu kcwalker at syr.edu
Sat Oct 21 16:47:51 PDT 2000

>Of course, humans may also be the ones hoarding the resources and causing
>the lack of resources to be available. Yet somehow you don't find this also
>to be natural? In nature, when Species A gains a competitive advantage
>(runs faster) and becomes Species A1, do you think Species A1 would ever
>share this new found ability to gather food with Species A. Of course not,
>the prior one (if unable to surivive) dies. This is life.

beeeeeefuckingesssssss.

what makes us different is that we have the capacity to think about whether it's right or wrong to hoard resources from other people. we're not hoarding resources from a completely different godamed species here, either, but hording them from other friggin people. moreover, to assume that the problem is that they are incapable, inept, unable, etc to compete with us, the ones on top, ostensibly, of the scrotum pole is pretty fucking ridiculous if you stop and think about the fact that we aren't all starting from the same position at the gate.

kelley