"Heterosexual Marriage"!

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sun Oct 22 01:51:11 PDT 2000

One more thing. You may not like what I have to say, and I may disagree with what you have to say. However I am trying to keep my statements free from cheap personal attacks. Hell, I've even gone through posts and re-edited them to remove things I thought could be construed as such.

You might argue the "liberal school system" comment was a back-handed remark, but growing up in public school in the early 70's, every memory I have is one of "Love your neighbor, Keep the world clean, it's bad to be selfish, share share share, love love love" and not one memory of a teacher saying "Sometimes you have to be selfish to survive".

> I think somebody's been spending a little too much time in the
> libertarian newsgroups . . .

See above.