"Heterosexual Marriage"!

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Sun Oct 22 03:47:03 PDT 2000

Every mail, in every wail it's getting better and better... *sigh*

> My point was, what benefit is there for millions of ResourcefullCountry
> citizens to give up their resources and ship them over to DyingCountry's
> citizens? Life (and human life) will definetly go on, just not in the
area
> that had no resources to sustain the amount of life it had been
sustaining.

This might be plausible if the citizens of the Resorcefull (sic!) country were hermetically (not to be confused with hermeneutically) isolated, and their wellbeing depended only and solely on their own resources. Which doesn't seem to be the case now. Certainly, Maxwell's daemon can be considered (er, by a long stretch) part of the nature, but the IMF, WB, the EU etc. as its minions are most "definetly" (sic!) not. Try re-reading the Tempest before it's Disneyfied...