Was W coked out during that last debate?

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 06:07:43 PDT 2000

>This is something that overeducated liberals and progressives don't
>understand about the political process. They assume that voters will
>choose the guy who is more intelligent and in command of the facts. But
>I think these choices are made on a more basic level. Gore may have
>"won" the debates, but I think many people see how he treated the
>dumbshit Bush and come away with the impression that Gore is like the
>smart-ass kid in school who was always the first to raise his hand. Most
>people, for good reasons, don't like a condescending know-it-all.
>
><< Chuck0 >>

Yes, Gore reeks of the New Frontier -- Robert S. McNamara, McGeorge Bundy and the rest of JFK's "best and the brightest" who got the U.S. embroiled in Vietnam. Gore's vision of America as a global cop forever on the beat is disturbing. Today's NY Times front page notes, for instance: "Vice President Al Gore and Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright today denounced a proposal by Governor George W. Bush to withdraw United States ground forces from their peacekeeping mission in the Balkans. ... Both Mr. Gore and Dr. Albright were denouncing a proposal put forth by Condoleezza Rice, Mr. Bush's security adviser, that the United States should provide intelligence and logistics support for NATO peacekeepers in places like Kosovo and Bosnia, but should not keep troops there indefinitely."