Was W coked out during that last debate?

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Oct 22 09:36:35 PDT 2000

>Yes, Gore reeks of the New Frontier -- Robert S. McNamara, McGeorge Bundy
>and the rest of JFK's "best and the brightest" who got the U.S. embroiled
>in Vietnam.

if anyone is feeling so inclined.... i would love a recap of this book. i read it long ago, 1987 i guess, when i took a course in college during my first year. it was a course on the history of the viet nam war. but, for the life of me, i can't recall much about it b/c i had to drop out--couldn't handle fulltime course work and 60hr a week job. i recalled the theme of the book not too long ago and when to dig it out from the bookshelves and crates full of books i have stashed away. but alas, it was nowhere to be found. nor could i find any of the other books assigned in that class. i guess leant them out and never saw them. *sigh*